Logistics / Registration
Prerequisite: a seminar of Skydancing Tantra® or of another Tantra school.
Location: Four Springs Retreat Center - Middletown, CA
Four Springs, north of Napa Valley, is a beautiful retreat center surrounded by hundreds of acres of pristine nature — a perfect setting for our seminars. Located just 10-minutes from Harbin Hot Springs (which has now reopened), we chose Four Springs not only for its beauty and amenities, but also as our way to support the local economy and the wondrous rebirth of our beloved Harbin Hot Springs.
Accommodation & Amenities: Four Springs offers a variety of camp-style amenities including private cabins, a charming lodge for socializing, a beautiful workshop venue, a swimming pool (May to Oct), sauna, and more.
Tuition & Lodging Options
Tuition: $1875 per person includes:
- full access to Four Springs amenities
- delicious, wholesome meals (Fri dinner to Fri take-out style lunch; 3 meals per day and snacks during breaks)
- training manual
Lodging Options: Four Springs offers a variety of charming camp-style cabins, as well as spaces for outdoor camping (May–Oct only) and the auxiliary seminar building for indoor camping. It is recommended that you register early to obtain the lodging of your choice. All cabins are double occupancy.
CWBC: 2-Room private cabin (for couples) with bathroom
- $1875 tuition with meals + $350 lodging upgrade
CSB: Duplex cabin with shared bathroom
- $1875 tuition with meals + $250 lodging upgrade
CNB: Private cabin with no bathroom
- $1875 tuition with meals + $150 lodging
IDC: Indoor camping (available all year)
- $1875 tuition with meals (bring your own mat and sleeping gear)
ODC: Outdoor camping (available May – Oct only)
- $1875 tuition with meals (bring your own tent, mat and sleeping gear)
Commuter: (we recommend Twin Pine Casino & Hotel or Airbnb)
- $1875 tuition with meals only. We recommend Twin Pine Casino & Hotel which is located just 5-minutes by car from Four Springs. They offer very nice rooms (for $130-$150 per night) which sell out often so it best to book early. They can be reached at 800-564-4872. Alternatively, you can oftentimes find charming accommodations through Airbnb.
Lodging options sell out often and are available on a first-come first-served basis, therefore it is recommended that you register early to obtain the lodging of your choice.
Deposit: $750 per person; full payment due for registrations less than 45 days before start date.
*Note: CSB and CNB cabins described above offer two twin beds only. For couples in CSB who request a king bed, Four Springs will connect two twin beds together to form a king-sized bed. If you have any questions about this option, please contact us.
Daily Schedule & Timing
Daily Schedule: There will be a morning meditation, and 2 to 3 sessions each day. In the breaks between the sessions you will have enough time to enjoy a leisurely meal, a rest, a walk, the swimming pool (May – Oct), sauna, and more.
Timing: No event currently scheduled